The International Council of Business Associations and Chambers in Ukraine (ICBAC) was established in 2017 in Ukraine by leading bilateral chambers and business associations aiming at:
- improving the business self-governance conditions in Ukraine,
- strengthening and deepening the level of business dialogue with the Government of Ukraine,
- representing and protecting business interests of foreign and local investors in Ukraine,
- assisting in development of а better business еnvirоnmеnt, and
- creating proper conditions for further growth of Ukraine's есоnоmу.